Asgardian Stones is a slot experience that is steeped in Norse mythology. As such, the slot stars Thor and Odin as two of the better-known Norse gods who make an appearance. Slot developer NetEnt has designed the Asgardian Stones slot with various special features to sharpen up the experience.
Play Asgardian Stones at…
This Asgardian Stones slot review can begin by suggesting some handpicked casino destinations where you can play the game:
You can play Asgardian Stones slots after receiving up to 500 free spins from your first turn on the Mega Reel. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
This casino is also on the Jumpman network and will let you play the Mega Reel. Lucky Admiral is also stacked with loyalty achievements. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
By design, Asgardian Stones is quite similar to Gonzo’s Quest, which is another NetEnt slot. Once again, NetEnt has included breakable symbols that can fall away to be replaced by others. This occurs when winnings are formed on the 20 fixed paylines utilised in this five reel-slot game.
When it comes to the visual design, much of the focus has obviously gone on making the symbols. These utilise glowing colour palettes intended to light up the carved features. Players can then get a glimpse of the rocky background whenever winning symbols crumble away. Whether on desktop or mobile, all of the visuals hold up well.
You will encounter 20 fixed payline that have to be covered. Therefore, you can stake only £0.20 per spin if you leave the betting level at one and the coin value on £0.01. Maximising both of those components will raise the spinning value all the way up to a £40.00 ceiling.
For convenience, the £40.00 ceiling can be automatically reached by selecting the Max Bet option. Alongside that, you can also elect to activate the Autoplay feature if you would rather not click or tap to play every spin.
Asgardian Stones gives you a slot with a 96.31% return to player (RTP) percentage, so you will have prospects to make long-term gains. For instance, you can match five orange symbols to trigger a lofty multiplier of 500x.
Asgardian Stones gets really interesting once you start triggering the special features:
- Wild substitutions: These wild symbols are going to really support your winnings by landing in place of those pesky gaps that often occur on paylines.
- Avalanche symbols: Asgardian Stones is a slot with falling symbols instead of spins. After a win, all contributing symbols disappear and are filled with the Avalanche symbols. Go on a streak and the multiplier can rise up to 5x.
- Colossal symbols: All symbols barring the wilds can appear as Colossal symbols filling two by three or three by three positions.
- Colossal Crush: A Colossal is so heavy that it crushes away the symbols below.
- Bonus wheel: The launching of the bonus wheel can give you access to cash winnings or free spins.
Strategy and Tips
The soundest strategy is to keep spinning until you can trigger a streak of wins, as this will make the most of the Avalanche multiplier. Along the way, you might also get to trigger those special features as well.
Asgardian Stones is going to be appealing for players who enjoyed Gonzo’s Quest. This provides another title with the Avalanche feature, which essentially delivers complimentary chances to win after symbols crumble away. Generally, the slot is also well-designed and comes with mobile compatibility on various devices.