200% welcome bonus up to £100
Visit website for full T&C's.
Why not hang out with the cute Copy Cats in NetEnt’s latest kitty-friendly slot. In Copy Cats, you will encounter an adorably laid-back experience that is playable on both mobile and desktop devices.
Play Copy Cats at…
When looking for Copy Cat slots, you can visit this fine selection of mobile casino sites that will give you a dependable experience alongside plenty of bonus rewards:
- Top Dog Slots: Sign up now and Top Dog Slots will hand out a 100% match bonus and 20 free spins for Starburst. You can claim this two more times.
- Lucky Admiral: You will start with 20 no deposit spins for Fish & Chips before getting a possible £600 welcome package plus 60 Starburst free spins.
- Rizk Casino: By joining Rizk Casino, you will be entitled to receive 50 slot spins along with a 200% welcome bonus up to £100.
Starting with the technical aspects, NetEnt’s Copy Cat slot has been made with five reels by three rows. Ultimately, this means that players will be able to match symbols over 25 fixed paylines. Those cannot be modified, so it will have small implications for wagering, which will be explained in the next section.
In terms of design, the visuals are discussed next in this Copy Cat slot review. The Copy Cats are easily the stars of the show, with these characters making faces and batting their eyelids before being spin over the reels. Visually, this slot is all about cure cartoon graphics.
The wagering is underpinned by the fact that the 25 paylines cannot be reduced. This means that the lowest bet will be £0.25 when a coin value of £0.01 and a betting level of one is applied. At the top end of the scale, Copy Cats has a £125.00 maximum bet when coin value of £0.50 and betting level 10 are used.
From a wider perspective, Copy Cats can let players potentially win back most of their stake from a 96.76% return to player (RTP) percentage. This is important to consider because the Copy Cats are lacking in high-end multipliers for the base symbols. The red kitty can deliver the highest 200x multiplier, but this drops to 150x for the pink kitty while blue is 100x.
Copy Cats has a slot of low-paying symbols that connect frequently to deliver winnings in smaller amounts than some higher-end NetEnt slots. For this reason, you have to make the most out of the bonus features:
- Copy Cats feature: The red, pink, blue, and golden wild symbol can be stacked on reel one to trigger this feature. This will lead to all of the other symbols turning into the stacked symbols for one rewarding spin.
- Free spins: The cat necklace can appear simultaneously on reels one, three, and five to provide 10 free spins.
- Golden wild symbols: The golden wild symbol can be used to trigger the Copy Cats feature when appearing stacked on the first reel. These are also useful in the base game for papering over symbol gaps in paylines.
Strategy and Tips
Copy Cats is a helpful slot for clearing wagering requirements on bonus funds, as you win frequently, albeit at lower levels. You are less likely to see a major return with higher stakes, given the base game multipliers, so it helps to play with a laid-back mentality.
The Copy Cats are not going to break the bank, but they can deliver consistent payouts because of this slot’s low variance design. Stack this up against the cute design and these are the reasons to give Copy Cats a try at one of our recommended casinos.