At times, all you want to play are slots that break down the experience into the basics. And few can do this better than the Fruit Spin slots that are found at NetEnt casinos. These games give you vintage slot machine symbols revamped for the present.
Play Fruit Spin at…
This Fruit Spin slot review can suggest a handful of great casino sites where you can find the game:
Deposit with Top Dog and you get a turn on the Mega Reel. This can result in up to 500 free spins being won. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
A first deposit is guaranteed to win you something from the Mega Reel, including free spins and shopping vouchers. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
NetEnt has constructed the Fruit Spin slot in an innovative way through placing a fourth row of symbols on top of the five reels. This is a game-changing decision for slot that could have offered little different compared to similar games.
Fruit Spin does not show this on the screen, but the slot has 40 fixed paylines. That amount of paylines can make a slot more expensive to play, though not in this case, as Fruit Spin only charges you to play 20 paylines. Essentially, this places you in a two-for-the-price-of-one scenario where your funds will go further.
By assigning £0.01 as the minimum coin value, you can play for 40 fixed paylines with a stake of only £0.20. Alternatively, you can set the coin value at £0.20 and the number of coins at 10 to wager with £40.00 on the next spin.
NetEnt’s Fruit Spin slot comes with a wide selection of base game symbols, but some are more beneficial than others when five are lined up. Take these symbols as the top examples:
- 7 Bar: 300x
- Triple Bar: 200x
- Double Bar: 100x
- Single Bar: 60x
Fruit Spin is a slot that can give out winnings of up to 120,000 coins. In pursuing those coins, there are lots of ways to earn payouts:
- Stacked symbols: The stacking of symbols can occur both inside and outside of free spins. The overlay reels can throw up 3×3 or 2×2 stacked grids of symbol.
- Lucky Wheels: In the event of a 3×3 scatter grid appearing, this will present three Lucky Wheels. Each can bring the chance of either gaining free spins or coin wins.
- Free spins: You need to get three Extra Spin symbols in Lucky Wheels to launch this bonus feature. At this point, there will be five free spins awarded.
- Wilds: As always, these substitute for base game symbols. In Lucky Wheels, however, they can also become a 3×3 grid on the middle reel during free spins.
Strategy and Tips
With so much to consider, there are some brief tips that could be valuable in your strategy for playing Fruit Spin:
- Wagering: You pay half to cover all 20 paylines, so you could afford to risk a higher wager for the chance to bring in greater winnings.
- Base game: The stacking of symbols also makes the base game important to focus on, with the grid symbols providing major support.
- Lucky Wheels: These are tough to trigger, so do not expect them to trigger every several spins – be patient and you might be fortunate.
Fruit Spin is not ground-breaking in its theme, but the main pay-off for playing the slot are that you cover 40 paylines for the price of just 20. This alone gives you an edge when playing this mobile slot.