Up to 100 FREE spins!
There are lots of wonderful examples of collaborations to have occurred in the recent history of the online casino industry. For instance, who could forget the partnership between Playtech and Marvel? Now, though, there is another collaboration worth checking out. In late 2014, NetEnt worked with South Park Studios to develop a very special video slot. Learn all about it in our South Park Reel Chaos review.
Because this slot was produced in collaboration with South Park Studios, the NetEnt developers have been able to deliver the highest possible standards. From no matter which angle you look at the game, there is no mistaking that this is a 100% genuine South Park game that has been faithfully produced under license.
Fans of South Park will be familiar with the inspiration for this video slot that sees Butters Stotch once again take on his super villain role of Professor Chaos. Meanwhile, all of the South Park characters with superhero alter egos take on their respective roles. This is a really rewarding aspect of the game.
The design of the slot features five reels by three rows and with 20 paylines. While this familiar design is hardly groundbreaking, there is more than enough going on to ensure that South Park: Reel Chaos is an engaging experience from the first spin.
When making wagers, it is possible to set the coin value between £0.01 and £0.50. The next determinant is how many coins to play with, which can be anywhere from one to 10. And although there are 20 paylines, all of these remain active during play. The minimum possible bet is £0.20, while the largest can be £200.
South Park: Reel Chaos is packed with special features and rewards. Feast your eyes on the potential opportunities below:
- Cartman’s Stacked Reels – Cartman and General Disarray battle it out while stacked wilds appear at random.
- Kenny’s Multiplier – Win a multiplier of 3-5x when Kenny randomly appears to battle Professor Chaos.
- Stan’s Multiplying Re-spin – Triggered randomly after a non-win, all reels are spun again and a 2-10x multiplier is applied.
- Kyle’s Overlay Wilds – Three overlay wilds will be added when Kyle makes an appearance to kick any minions off the reels.
- Mintberry Crunch Epic Bonus Spins – Defeat four enemies in the bonus round to keep increasing the multiplier. Trigger this round when bonus symbols appear simultaneously on reels one, three, and five.
The simplest tip would have to be that you try out South Park: Reel Chaos on free play mode before wagering with real money. Quite simply, this will let you become familiar with how it works without having to spend any money.
The next tip is for when you are playing with real funds. Basically, you want to avoid making large wagers on each spin. With so many special features and rewards to benefit from, you want to give yourself more chances to win. This is the best way to generate winnings.
Places to Play
Leading NetEnt casinos are now home to South Park: Reel Chaos. And having trialled a number of sites with NetEnt software, we can recommend three that can offer you a great all-round experience. These are your best options here:
- Guts – Three deposits with Guts Casino can unlock a €300 welcome package as well as 100 free spins for Starburst, which is a space-themed slot from NetEnt.
- BetVictor – During your first 30 days with BetVictor, it is possible to claim £25 in real cash when you build up £500 in wagering.
- Mr Green – There is a generous £350 welcome package that can be unlocked over four initial deposits made with Mr Green Casino.
Feel free to come back to this review for information whenever you need it.