All of a sudden, it seems that everyone is talking about cashing out with regards to sports betting. This service is offered through the William Hill cash out service and in this article, we’ll be telling you how you can use this to your advantage.
But first, take a look at how the cash out process works:
Why Cash Out?
Have you ever been close to winning an accumulator, only to lose it in the last match? Or, perhaps even more irritating, a bet on just one match that seems like it’s going to be a winner until the last minute. We’ve all felt that frustration and cashing out allows you to quit while you’re ahead.
If you cash out, either on a single or multiple bet, you’ll get slightly reduced odds to take your money while the bet is correct. If you’re not sure if your coupon will last until full time then it’s time to cash out.
Is Cashing Out Easy?
It’s a simple process to cash out early, as long as you’re on William Hill or another site with this service. Here are the steps:
- Make your bet on football, golf, boxing, snooker, tennis, darts, baseball, or basketball.
- Log into your account when the game or accumulator is in progress.
- Click on the Open Bets tab, the site will then display a Cash In Value to show how much you can claim.
- Click on the green Cash In option to claim your winnings early.
It’s not difficult to use the William Hill cash out shop but it’s important to use it at the right time.
Optimal Times to Cash Out
So what should you be looking for when you’re thinking about cashing out? Bear these tips in mind to know when to do just that:
- The Last Match in the Accumulator – If you wait until the very last match on your slip, you’ll get more than if you cash out earlier. If you have just a couple of predictions on your accumulator then you won’t get very much back, sometimes less that you initially bet.
- Final 15 Minutes – Strictly speaking, the last 15 minutes are the most volatile of the game and you can easily lose your bet at this time. If there’s only a small lead or if the gap is narrowing then you should be considering cashing out of there while you have the chance.
- When News Dictates – If your accumulator takes place over a few days, keep your ear to the ground for any gossip that could affect it. Injuries, transfers and substitutions might just make you feel a bit less confident about your choices.
If you’re ever in doubt with these then just go with your gut. You may have a gut feeling that your luck is about to change, if this happens you can use this option.
Using this Service on Mobile
William Hill users currently have the option to cash in early whether they log in via desktop devices or the Will Hill mobile app, which is available on Android and iOS. They have made their mobile-compatible cash-out service available for every football match in every league worldwide
How does it Compare to Other Providers?
More sports betting sites are jumping on the bandwagon in an effort to provide the same service to their players, though they naturally put their own twist on the betting option. Betfair is another major sports betting operator that offers a cash-out service. These services differ significantly in that William Hill provides a single value for users who choose to cash in early.
Comparatively, Betfair adopts a different approach that does allow for flexibility, they let users adjust the value of their cash-out decision. Users have the ability to place bets that will reward them more or less for their wins and draws. This could mean a larger cash-out option for wins or a wider spread to cover losses on draws, this is a lot more complicated and not as easy for players to start using.
Should you try it?
This service will suit anyone that likes that additional flexibility when they bet. We’re fans of using it at William Hill because you’re not forced to make use of it but you can if that’s something you want to try. As long as you’re gambling responsibly and keeping things fun, there’s no negative side to testing it out.