If you’ve ever had questions about the ways in which you can use phone bill casinos to play online then this article is for you! We’re covering all of the most frequently asked questions about this payment method.
The Best Phone Bill Casinos
Before we go on, here’s our pick of the top mobile casinos that take phone bill payments:
Join mFortune & start out with a free fiver - keep what you win! more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Want to feel like a top dog? Enjoy a wide variety of 300+ games, with a £600 + 60 free spins welcome package! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Free bonus ahoy! Grab £10 mobile casino no deposit bonus @ Lucky Admiral! more...Visit website for full T&C's.
If you’re into playing slots on the go, you should definitely check out Mr. Spin. With 50 no deposit free spins as soon as you join, a cash match bonus & phone bill payments – it’s an instant favourite. more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Casino.com is one of the best mobile casinos: apart from the wide variety of games to choose from, you get to triple your 1st deposit + 200 free spins, or grab their massive welcome package of up to £3200! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Just remember to pay attention to the T&Cs of these offers, you can read more on their respective sites!
Without any further ado, let’s get onto the Q and A part of our guide!
What Providers Can I Use?
|How is it authorised?||The player must reply to a text to authorise.||A four digit code is texted to the player, entering it onsite releases the payment.|
|Limits on your deposits||£10 per transaction, up to £30 per day.||£30 per transaction with no daily limit.|
|Availability||The more popular of the two methods, Boku is accepted at thousands of casino sites.||This payment method is slightly less common but growing in popularity.|
|Costs||Free to the player with a small percentage being paid by the merchant.||Free to the player but more expensive for the merchant than Boku.|
|Additional features||Boku 1 Tap allows you to pay for things at the touch of a button once set up on your mobile.||None.|
How do you Deposit with these Payment Methods?
Create a casino account– For convenience let’s assume you have a working smartphone and pay a monthly bill. This means the first step will be to create an account with a casino that accepts Payforit or Boku.
Visit the Cashier – At this stage, you can visit the cashier immediately because Payforit and Boku do not require players to register accounts like with PayPal or Neteller. In fact, they function like evouchers in their anonymity.
Select Your Deposit Value – Payforit and Boku both have maximum payment limits, while the minimum will depend on the casino. Simply choose your value within the available range and then click to proceed.
Complete the Security Check – The casino will use your smartphone to finish the transaction. Now, what this means is that you enter your number. A security message will then arrive, you’ll need to reply or use the PIN to confirm.
What Advantages does this Payment Method Offer?
- It’s very appealing to rapidly perform a transaction by an iPhone, Android, or other device. This convenience extends to the fact that there is no need to create an account with payment provider, as with ewallets such as PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. Meanwhile, paysafecard also doesn’t require users to have accounts.
- The average player will be comfortable with a transaction limit of £30. As such, they can stay safe in knowing that £30 is their maximum exposure to risk, whereas this can rise exponentially higher for credit cards.
- The removal of credit cards from the equation means that players no longer have to submit their details online. Although ewallets are known for their security, some players do choose to connect their credit cards for adding and withdrawing funds.
Are there any Disadvantages?
- Phone bill payments are like paysafecard in that their most obvious disadvantage is that withdrawals cannot before performed. Payforit and Boku are designed for micropayments by charging them to phone bills, so the infrastructure is simply not in place for withdrawals.
- High-rolling players will be restricted in the value of their deposits. Therefore, it will be not be possible to claim some of the top-end deals that are highly rewarding for larger deposits.
- The biggest con is the possibility of losing track of payments and incur a huge phone bill, so always try to keep a record of your spending and avoid this nightmare.
In closing, the mobile casino pay with phone bill concept will appeal to many players. Whether using Payforit or Boku, players will encounter a secure and efficient system. For anybody who enjoys mobile casino gaming, this approach is extremely effective.
Related: Check out these mobile-compatible PayPal casinos.