Here at Casino Juggler, we feature a number of fantastic mobile sites. The following are some of the best mobile casino bonuses we have encountered:
Ready to SpinIt & Win it? Play top notch slots with a massive welcome package: up to £1000 + 200 free spins! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
mFortune starts you off with a free fiver, and lets you keep what you win! more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Want to feel like a top dog? Enjoy a wide variety of 300+ games, with a £600 + 60 free spins welcome package! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Go on an epic adventure with Captain Rizk & experience a mobile casino like no other. To get you started, your 1st deposit is tripled! There are loads more bonuses to look forward to! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Cashino Casino lets you cash in on smashing bonuses from the get-go: start out with a welcome bonus worth up to £250! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Bonus money is an affordable way of playing at mobile casino sites, but there are some vital considerations before you scramble for the first offer in front of you. Below, we have got all of the information needed to inform your bonus decisions.
Find out what the best value mobile casinos are, the different types of bonuses, and the pesky terms and conditions that could punish you later on down the line. Pay attention to all of this advice and you will be just fine when claiming mobile casino bonuses.
Different Bonus Types
Many different types of bonuses can be found among your favourite online casinos, but these are easily the most common:
- No Deposit Required – You might have to enter bank information for account verification, but no deposit is required. Expect to find no deposit bonuses worth from £5 right up to £20 at the most generous casino sites. Read more about these casino bonuses in this article.
- Free Spins – Players can claim a set number of free spins for an assigned slot game or games. Free spins are for a set financial value on each spin and often come as part of welcome packages.
- Deposit Bonus – A type of promotional deal in which players make a deposit and are rewarded with a percentage of bonus funds to increase their stake. New players generally get the best offers on deposit bonuses, but existing players can claim these fairly regularly. Deposit bonuses can range pretty much anywhere from 10% to 500%
- Welcome Bonus – This highly common type of deposit bonus is offered to new players when they first register with a site. They can start from 100% and will climb as high as 500% with some sites. Never accept a welcome bonus of less than 100% unless it has remarkably low wagering requirements (see terms and conditions).
- Reload Bonus – A bonus that is offered after welcome bonus deals have been exhausted to help players replenish their accounts. These are typically offered at a lower rate of 50%, but can be higher or lower from site to site.
- High Roller Bonus – These bonuses function exactly as the same would suggest, which is to reward high rollers. By making a much larger deposit worth hundreds of pounds, high rollers can claim huge bonuses but at lower rates. For instance, they might claim a 50% bonus that can unlock £1,000 worth of bonus funds.
- Cashback – Intended to protect players against losses, cashback will pay players back a percentage on the money they lost during a specified timeframe. There will be a limit on what can be claimed. A cashback bonus might feature a rate of 10% and pay out up to £100 worth of bonus funds.
- Loyalty Points – These points are generated when playing games and will later contribute towards unlocking various rewards. Some games are more effective than others for generating loyalty points (slots are the best).
Terms and Conditions
Always pay attention to these three terms and conditions before claiming bonus funds:
- Wagering Requirements – Mobile casino sites that attach wagering requirements of 40x to bonus funds will only let you withdraw the funds if you play them through 40 times. Table games always count less than slots when clearing wagering requirements (for example: 25% vs. 100%).
- Minimum Deposits – £5 to £10 is a reasonable rate for minimum deposits.
- Minimum Withdrawals – All sites have a minimum amount for a withdrawal. Some might permit £10 whereas others allow £20.
Now that you know the different casino bonuses and their wagering requirements, you can try out some of the handpicked offers we presented above. Each of those casinos is set up to offer compelling mobile gaming and will give you many extra hours of play because of the sheer volume of bonus deals available. Happy mobile gaming!