Blackjack is an extremely effective game to play on mobile because the dealer vs. player design can easily be accommodated on the screen. To help you find a great mobile blackjack casino, here is a shortlist of top options to consider.
Best Mobile Casinos for Playing Real Money Blackjack
Starting with £21 free is an excellent introduction, but 777 Casino can also award a 100% match bonus up to £200. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Create an mFortune account to claim £5 free. You can also receive a 100% welcome bonus on your first deposit. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
PocketWin also gets in on the free-play party by offering a £5 no deposit bonus, with a 100% first deposit bonus to follow. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Rizk Casino goes double with its 200% welcome bonus worth up to £150. There is also the chance to unlock further rewards from the Wheel of Rizk. more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Best Real Money Apps
Real money apps come in the two varieties of web apps and native apps, and on two main operating systems in iOS and Android. This section can help you find the ideal apps to enjoy real money blackjack for mobile.
Finding a real money blackjack app for iPhone is more common when visiting a casino site directly. Nowadays, it is easier casinos to have a single responsive site that works in the web browsers of multiple devices. The advantage of this approach is that players can save data space on their iPhones.
However, there is still a case to be made that natively made apps can offer quicker and smoother and performance, but this would be more relevant for the demands of live dealer blackjack.
Top Two iPhone Apps
- Rizk Casino – This heroic site offers mobile blackjack in multiple variants, but the bigger news is that players can enjoy mobile live blackjack in high definition.
- Casino of Dreams – At Casino of Dreams, there is the chance to play European, Atlantic City, and Vegas blackjack within a responsive web app.
Casino software developers are more focused on Android than other mobile operating systems, as it remains them most popular in the world. For this reason, more resources are devoted on ensuring Android blackjack games function effectively and smoothly in browsers.
However, the slight drawback of finding an Android blackjack app for real money is that the Google Play store does not host native real money apps, whereas the App Store does. As a result, some sites have to crudely distribute their native apps from their own site, which is not quite as smooth.
Top Two Android Apps
- 777 Casino – This online blackjack mobile experience is available on smartphone or tablet. Then comes an array of blackjack variants that is also complemented by live blackjack dealers.
- mFortune – Visit this Android casino to find a mobile blackjack no deposit with the £5 free offer. Then you can enjoy the European blackjack experience that awaits.
Key Rules and Tips
Each blackjack game is typically played with eight hands, and this is the first of several key rules and tips that you need to remember when playing.
- You play against the dealer and try to finish closest to 21 by combining card values. Above that, you go bust, while a draw will push the round and you will get your stake back. For reference, dealers often have to hit until they reach 17.
- At the start, you will have two cards and so will the dealer, but they will show one of their cards. You then have subsequent rounds in which to receive additional cards (hit) or choosing to sit on your current hand.
- For reference, numerical cards represent their own value (for example 7 is 7), while face cards are worth 10 and aces can be 1 or 11.
- Watch out for 16: The dealer usually has to hit until 17, which can result in numerous times when they go bust. Try to avoid taking risks when you hit 16, as you cannot take advantage of the dealer’s hand if you go past 21.
- Look at the dealer: You get to see one of the dealer’s cards, so make the most of it. If they have a 10, face card, or ace then they have a higher chance of beating you.
- Avoid side bets: The likes of perfect pairs (for example, where you have two ace of spades) will drain your bankroll and do not occur that often.
- Luck is coincidental: Your winning or losing streak is not caused by anything like karma. Do not follow yourself into thinking you are on a hot streak that will continue forever.
- Set limits: Always know how much you can afford to lose or want to win. Walk away in either scenario and you will either limit your losses or retain bona fide winnings.
Main Blackjack Game Varieties
Blackjack is most commonly played in the standard versions that have been enjoyed for years, but there are innovative variants to consider as well.
Live Dealer Blackjack
The ability to have a real-life casino experience in your own home is what makes live dealer blackjack games so incredible. Nowadays, the high definition quality and smooth broadcasting make this format supremely immersive.
Multi-hand blackjack can give you the option of playing up to three hands at the same time. This is highly appealing for players who know the odds and apply them to their decision-making. Multi-hand games can work well on mobile because the top smartphones now have larger screens than past models.
Blackjack vs. Roulette
Roulette is a riskier game that is not rooted in skill. This is why blackjack is a steadier game that can offer you the chance to build up winnings through a stable strategy.
Thank you for checking out this mobile blackjack guide. Stick with CasinoJuggler.com to learn more about blackjack and many other games.