High Roller Casino offers a dramatic introduction, with new players instantly seeing a city displayed on the homepage. After scrolling down the page, it sound becomes apparent that High Roller Casino has gamification elements that are used to reward players who level up. That system and so much more shall be covered in this High Roller Casino review.
The operator has engineered High Roller Casino to be compatible on HTML5 desktop devices, smartphones, and tablets. Such an approach means that mobile users have the luxury of being able to access the many games without needing to install an app that uses space.
The contributing software partners include NextGen Gaming, Play’n GO, NetEnt, ELK Studios, and Microgaming, which represents a strong list of slot developers. Meanwhile, High Roller Casino has also secured the services of Evolution Gaming as a dedicated specialist for live dealer games. Overall, the games are licensed in either the UK or Malta.
The catalogue is comprised of slots, table games, and live dealers as the most popular game categories. High Roller Casino also delivers a search bar and takes the time to highlight the current top games among players. Here are some of the top games to play:
- Video slots: Twin Spin Deluxe, Ra’s Legend, Wild Seas, Sticky Bandits, Immortal Romance, Hong Kong Tower, Age of Spartans, and Incinerator.
- Blackjack: There are tables available for standard variants or else the likes of multi-hand and various side bet options.
- Roulette: European and American roulette can be played, but there will also high-limit wheels available for the high rollers at the casino site.
- Live dealers: Check out the Evolution live casino to encounter London Roulette, Speed Roulette, Blackjack Platinum VIP, Casino Hold’em, and Three-card Poker.
Bonuses and Promotions
High Roller Casino has opted for an intriguing mix of traditional bonuses and new wave loyalty systems to really shake things up. The welcome offer starts out as quite familiar before you start getting involved in the loyalty programme:
- Welcome offer: Your initial deposit of £10 or more shall be matched by a 100% welcome bonus up to £200, with 50 extra slot spins included.
- Loyalty system: Players enter the fictional Metrocity and move through districts by performing “stings” on other players and snatching their coins. In turn, you can rise through the levels to receive free spins and even real money.
- Avatar creation: High Roller Casino has integrated an avatar system where you can create an image for your fictional Metrocity character.
Those who join High Roller Casino should carefully read the bonus terms and conditions for further details on all offers provided. These cover aspects such as 45x wagering requirements on bonus funds, whereas free spins winnings are charged at just 35x. Also touched upon are the £5 maximum bonus bets and £100 ceiling on eWallet bonuses.
High Roller Casino shows VISA and MasterCard as the two main deposit methods, but the FAQ section also speaks of players having access to bank deposits and select eWallets, including Skrill and NETELLER. As for protection, the casino has installed 128-bit secure sockets layer encryption.
Metrocity is a fascinating feature and serves to add an extra layer of fun to High Roller Casino, which already excels for its game selection and compatibility. All in all, this is a very solid casino that can even deliver when it comes to specialist table games and live dealers.