The newest mobile casinos appeal to players because of their ability to combine cutting-edge games with original ideas throughout an entire site. Here are some of the finest prospects you need to consider for the best new mobile casinos 2018:
Lucky Admiral just became a PayPal casino & gives you a chance to win up to 500 free spins on Starburst! more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Join Dr. Slot now and get 20 no deposit free spins. Then, enjoy a massive welcome PKG worth up to £1000 + 120 free spins! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
You can start off with up to £200 extra + 50 free spins on your first deposit @ High Roller Casino! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Want to feel like a top dog? Enjoy a wide variety of 300+ games, with a welcome package of up to 500 free spins! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Go on an epic adventure with Captain Rizk. To get you started, your 1st deposit is tripled! more...Visit website for full T&C's.
All Star Games offers stellar slots with smashing bonuses: Welcome Pack of up to 500 free spins on Starburst! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Mr. Spin is an instant favourite, with 50 no deposit free spins as soon as you join, a cash match bonus & phone bill payments! more...Visit website for full T&C's.
Diamond 7 Casino has a massive selection of slots & classic casino games with top bonuses: grab their welcome package worth up to £1200 + 150 free spins! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
How to Play for Free on New Online Casinos
This is where you get all the details on how you can play free in a way that best meets your needs and preferences.
No Deposit Bonuses
These are offers where you obtain free credit that can be wagered on casino games. You will usually have to provide payment details to obtain these offers, but this is for age verification purposes. These are the main pros and cons to keep an eye on:
- Check out the terms and conditions (Ts&Cs) to see whether funds are sticky or non-sticky. Sticky funds cannot be withdrawn yet are easier to win from, while non-sticky can potentially be withdrawn but have huge wagering requirements.
- Wagering requirements are usually much higher on these bonuses because you get them for nothing.
- Table games are typically excluded and so are progressive jackpots.
- Credit card details are often requested for unlocking the bonuses.
The good thing about new online casinos no deposit bonuses offers is that you have greater freedom than free spins, which are usually attached to specific games. You are unlikely to be able to use the funds on table games, but you will be able to choose between different slots to play at new mobile casinos.
New mobile casinos no deposit destinations can sometimes offer free spins, but these are more commonly available in welcome packages. By committing to a welcome package, you can have many more spins to work with. These pros and cons are worth bearing in mind:
- Having additional free spins will give you even more opportunities to play for winnings.
- Free spins can also encourage you to try out new games.
- Free spins are often made available at new mobile casino UK sites.
- However, you will usually be restricted to one game or a couple of games.
- Wagering requirements will have to be cleared on winnings.
- Deposits are usually required to unlock free spins in welcome packages.
- Spins can be provided in increments that require daily logins.
Free spins lack the freedom of no deposit bonuses, but they are simpler and be available more often in promotional events. The lack of complexity can also be more helpful for clearing wagering requirements on winnings.
Free Demo Games
So long as you have a casino account, you will usually find that you can play games in demo mode. This is a very different approach compared to bonuses and free spins, as these pros and cons will reveal:
- Learn how to play complicated table games without risk.
- Try new games to satisfy your curiosity and see if they are worth playing.
- Continue to play games if your bankroll is running low.
- You cannot earn winnings from playing demo games.
- Key features can be turned off in demo mode.
If you want the chance of winnings, then demo games simply don’t compare to free spins or no deposit funds. However, they can be useful for learning or trying things out.
Major Casino Trends in 2018
Below, you can explore the biggest trends that will continue to grow in popularity through the emergence of new mobile casinos 2018.
Going back several years, one of the most frustrating things about online casinos was that they would use only one software provider. Quite simply, this meant players had to join new mobile casino sites if they wanted to try content from another developer.
The new landscape could not be more different, as nearly every major casino offers gaming content from multiple software providers. This lets players switch seamlessly between content from the likes of NetEnt, NextGen, Microgaming, new Probability mobile casino destinations, and others. We expect to see even more software providers offered on new casinos 2018.
Slots Continue to Rise
The emergence of multiplatform casinos has given the marketplace sites that operate with much more of an online slots focus. In pursing this focus, some sites are launching with slot-related names and even exclusively slot-based gaming libraries. Meanwhile, casinos are also offering bonuses and welcome packages that are filled with free spins that can be used on exciting new slot titles.
Live Mobile Casino Boom
Blackjack tables and roulette wheels have been extremely popular ever since being reimagined as online casino games. Eventually, this led to the evolution of those table games into live dealer versions that take place in real casino setting.
After continued to development, players can now enjoy the same realistic casino experiences on their smartphones. Software providers wisely recognised the popularity of desktop live casinos and brought this technology to the mobile realm.
New mobile casinos seem very generous to players who express their loyalty by continuing to play the site’s games. In doing so, players are able to complete challenges and rise through levels unlock better rewards. Casino of Dreams does this with its Casino Club, where players can obtain loyalty points, free spins, bonuses, and tournaments.
As with the gaming industry as a whole, the casino industry is also seeing an influx of indie developers. This is because just about anyone can make a game these days, you don’t need to have an entire team to do so. This has led to a lot of innovation and imaginative ideas from niche developers that otherwise would not have existed.
Augmented and Virtual Reality
These big leaps forward in the casino industry are on the way, with virtual reality versions of slot games like Gonzo’s Quest are already being released to players. This is really just in the early stages at the moment but as soon as they hype picks up they’ll most likely appear everywhere.
3D and Parallax
Similar to the software above, 3D and parallax views make the game feel more immersive. On devices with motion sensors this will move the game as you do, giving a more immersive depth of field.
Top Points for Picking a New Casino
If you want to find a new casino site, then we have some positive and negative things that you can keep your eyes peeled for.
Things We Don’t Want to See
So many positive things have happened in the online casino industry, but there are some issues that have overstayed their welcome among players:
- Sole software providers: Fans can easily find new mobile casinos that will let them play Cleopatra (IGT), Mega Moolah (Microgaming), and Gonzo’s Quest (NetEnt) all in the same place. Players are now more familiar than ever and can easily see when a casino is only willing to provide one type of software.
- Mobile resistance: Surprisingly, there are some casino sites that still try to resist upgrading to improve their mobile compatibility. At minimum, every site should be able to provide a service to Android and Apple players.
- Deposit requirements: Too many casinos present what appear to be generous wagering requirements, but then the terms and conditions reveal that they also apply to the deposit and not just the bonus funds. This feels quite misleading for players and could lead to damaged reputations for some site.
How to Stay Safe at New Online Casinos
There are ways in which you can ensure you stay safe at new casinos, so make sure to heed this important advice.
Make Sure the Casino is Legit
A number of factors can be checked to ensure that your prospective new casino is safe and legitimate:
- Licences: British residents can only legally play at casinos that have a UK Gambling Commission licence. Ones coming from Alderney, Gibraltar, Curacao, and the Isle of Man are intended for international players – look for licences at the bottom of the homepage.
- Random number generators (RNGs): You can also use casino homepages to see whether the site’s RNGs have been tested – SQS is known for being a prominent testing company.
- Read casino reviews: Use review sites like CasinoJuggler.com to see what experienced players are saying about new brands. A trusted review site will be able to point any potential pitfalls that you might not have found otherwise.
- View Ts&Cs: These are to uncover bonuses that have unrealistic wagering requirements or withdrawal limits.
Try Using Alternative Deposit Methods
Credit card details can be susceptible to fraud, with cyber criminals able to use digits to make purchases. Instead, you can limit your exposure by using one of these alternative methods:
- PayPal: The first ever e-wallet offers a service where you can link a credit card or bank account. Transactions are then completed securely with a secure login process rather than sharing credit card numbers.
- paysafecard: A local retailer will be able to sell you a paysafecard in person. You can then redeem the cash online by submitting the unique security code.
- Phone bill: Boku or Payforit are linked to major UK mobile phone providers and can enable you to complete deposits through your monthly bill.
- Skrill: A Skrill account will offer you the same functionality as PayPal, albeit with withdrawal fees. However, Skrill casinos are easier to find than PayPal ones.
- Neteller: The transactio- fees are slightly more generous for Neteller, which is another e- wallet. Neteller casino are also extremely common and can shield your bank account or credit card details from cyber criminals.
What We Like to See
Enough about the potential pitfalls to watch out for – here are the things that we look for when we pick out new sites:
New Welcome Bonuses
New mobile phone casinos can also bring the prospect of fresh bonus opportunities, which will be fully broken down below.
- Deposit Bonus – This format remains a staple throughout the online casino industry, with sites offering players a percentage boost, typically 100% or more, to increase their initial deposit with bonus funds. Rizk Casino is an excellent place to enhance your first deposit. Rather than match your stake with a 100% bonus, Rizk Casino instead goes all the way up to 200%. You can max this welcome offer to £100 when you join this new Microgaming mobile casino.
- No Deposit Bonus – Some casinos will offer a free deal that comes before the welcome bonus, with players often able to claim £5-20 that can be used to try out various slot games. Playing on new mobile casinos no deposit needed is a great way to get accustomed to them.
- Free Spins – There is a degree of overlap with free spins, as these can be offered in no deposit offers as well as larger packages. NetEnt slots are some the most in these deals, with players now familiar with games like Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest. Mr Spin is a fine example of new casinos with free spins. After creating an account, you can start enjoying slots with 50 free spins that let you keep what you win.
Valuable Welcome Packages
- A welcome package can include one or more deposit bonuses, while sometimes including free spins as well to create a multi-tier offering. These deals are the pinnacle, with players able to make major savings. Spin Station is a shining example of just how large welcome packages can be. A £3,000 welcome package that is also supported by 100 free spins is positively enormous and extremely difficult to beat.
- If you want to play on the latest games that use the latest tech, then you don’t want to be playing on a stagnant site that barely ever gets updated. This is a sure-fire way to be disappointed by the selection on a site, as you’ll simply feel like you’re missing out on the latest breakthroughs.
- Similarly, we also enjoy sites that try to do something different, whether that’s with new offers or exclusive games. With so many sites feeling very similar, the ones that try to stand out usually do.
What Happened to Mobile Casino Apps?
Finally, it’s worth touching upon the decline of mobile casino apps. In the past, there used to be many more apps that were natively downloaded to individual platforms, with Android and iOS dominating the scene. However, this approach has since been phased out by many casinos.
Overwhelmingly, the marketplace is seeing new casinos launch without native mobile apps. Instead, the casinos are operating with responsive interfaces that can adjust to the HTML5 web browsers or desktop and mobile devices. Players benefit from having instant-play access and saving memory.
Apps Not Affordable
Responsive sites are more affordable for smaller casino operators. This is because they don’t have to create multiple versions of the same site for different apps. Now, this is only affordable for the industry-leading operators that you commonly see on the British high street. It also allows for Windows and other operating systems to avoid being neglected.
Apps Do Still Exist
Real-money apps still exist at the most famous operators, while new operators instead focus on responsive sites because they are easier and more cost-effective to maintain. However, you can still find plenty of free-to- play social casino apps by visiting Google Play or the App Store. There are numerous software developers that are still serving that particular marketplace.
What we’ll see in 2018
We always like to think about the future of gaming, so we’re grabbing our crystal ball and thinking about 2018 already. Here’s what we think will happen in gaming:
Interesting New Software Developers
We’ve seen a lot more new developers and studios coming onto the market, as smaller teams are able to compete with larger firms. This is such excellent news for casino gamers, as they’re able to test out new styles and gameplay. With new developers come new games and that’s all part of what makes casino sites great.
The types of games that come from these developers are all very different, which makes the experience more varied. Slot games can come in so many forms these days, some with no reels, some with loads of reels and those with plenty of bonus features. New mobile casinos 2018 will have plenty of games for us to check out for sure.
Shifts in Player Rewards
In August of last year, a bonus tax came in that has sent ripples across the casino industry. This has created a shift in the industry, whereby we’re seeing sites give out different kinds of bonuses. Free spins and tangible prizes are now being favoured, as it’s a way to circumvent the heavy tax that has been placed on bonus funds.
The vast majority of new online casinos 2018 won’t offer less, they’ll just offer value in different ways. Some sites may take this as an excuse to offer less, but these won’t be ones that we recommend to our readers.
What about No Deposit Bonuses?
One of the best things about casino gaming is getting to play for free with a no deposit bonus. Sadly, we may see fewer new mobile casino no deposit bonus promotions on the market as a result of the above changes. Again, some sites may rescind whereas others may just switch up what kind of gifts they give to their players.
We don’t want to say goodbye to these bonuses, but new casino 2018 no deposit bonus promos may end up being a bit harder to find.
Innovative Payment Methods
PayPal isn’t the be all and end all any more, as innovative payment methods are also appearing on the market. Through 2018 and beyond, we will see new breakthroughs in this market and more casino sites accepting a variety of them. Cryptocurrencies are becoming quite popular, but they’re not available on all casino sites as of yet, but we may see more accepting them in 2018.
Brand New Gaming Options
We love new games and we’re happy to predict that there will be thousands of these appearing on the internet over the coming year. We can expect to see some great stuff from developers, as they’ll want to make games that really stand out.
One thing we’re looking forward to are more progressive jackpots, not just more games but more games with extra jackpots. If we look at new games like Divine Fortune, it’s clear to see that more developers are happy to give us the chance to win more than one progressive jackpot.
Keep coming back to Casino Juggler for the latest updates on new mobile casinos sites UK plus so many other helpful topics.