Free spin on the Mega Wheel!
- Leander Games
Dragons… they appear in plenty of online slot games nowadays. When you find a slot simply called Dragon Slot, it tells you everything you need to know about the game ahead. However, what do we really know about this game?
Where can you play Dragon?
Yarrrr, matey! Lucky Admiral showers you with freebies as soon as you join: spin the Mega Reel and Win up to 500 free spins on Starburst & more! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Want to feel like a top dog? Enjoy a wide variety of 300+ games, with a welcome package of up to 500 free spins! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Who created the game?
The Dragon slot was developed by Leander Games.
How does the game work?
Here’s what you should expect if you decide to load up the Dragon Slot to give it a go:
- Five reels
- 20 paylines
- Cheapest coin value is one penny
- The largest coin value is £5
You can play fewer lines if you wish but remember if a prize landed on an un-played line, you wouldn’t win it.
Can you use a strategy to get more from Dragon?
Not really – while you could play fewer lines, you would stand a chance of missing out on prizes. We suggest minimising the value of your chosen coin and covering all the lines if you can.
Does the Dragon slot have any special features worth noting?
The paytable reveals the biggest news about the game. We have noted the highlights below:
- A golden dragon
- It is labelled as the wild as well
- It will expand to fill a whole reel whenever it appears on one
- It is labelled as such
- It takes on the appearance of a golden skull of sorts…
- The scatter cannot be substituted by the wild dragon
Dragons Fight Bonus
- The bonus symbol shows two dragons fighting – a white one and a red one
- This symbol must appear on the second, third, and fourth reels together to trigger the bonus
- You will team up with the white dragon to fight the red one
- Any wins gleaned from the bonus feature will be multiplied by the triggering bet
Free Spins Bonus
- The free spins icon is a knight in armour
- This must appear on the first, third, and fifth reels to trigger the free games
- Choose a dragon to determine whether the dragon will win or lose against the warrior
- Even if you lose, you will receive 10 free games
- If you win, you secure the games you have won up to that point, plus a larger multiplier
A design by Ciruelo
You will notice that while the game is provided by Leander, the title screen boasts it is called Dragon Slot by Ciruelo. He is an artist and illustrator who has become well known for his dragon imagery. As such, the slot game provides far more richness and depth than many other similar games featuring dragons.
This is a great game and one that really pulls you in. But will you leave it having won a few prizes, we wonder?