The Electric Sam slot from ELK Studios is a curious creation, but one in which you can benefit greatly. All shall be revealed over the course of this informative review from Casino Juggler.
Play Electric Sam at…
There is a handful of gaming destinations where it’s worth playing Electric Sam slots. These options make the grade for being all-round, high-quality mobile casinos:
Top Dog Slots
Want to feel like a top dog? Enjoy a wide variety of 300+ games, with a welcome package of up to 500 free spins! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Lucky Admiral Casino
Yarrrr, matey! Lucky Admiral showers you with freebies as soon as you join: spin the Mega Reel and Win up to 500 free spins on Starburst & more! more ›Visit website for full T&C's.
Electric Sam definitely comes across as slightly quirky, what with the game featuring a troll king who enjoys plugging in light bulbs and powering them with electricity. Beyond this theme, there is much more to the experience.
ELK has assembled Electric Sam through integrating three rows and five reels. Although a familiar type of interface, this means that the slot can deliver 243 ways of winning and also be functional on mobile devices.
The wagering works by calling on the player to select a total value that they stake. The lower options cycle through £0.20, £0.30, and £0.50 before getting much higher at £1.00 and continuing to rise. For high-rolling players, they can choose to take their wagering all the way up to £100 for every spin on Electric Sam.
There is a curious system in the paytable whereby players are invited to pick a betting system. You can play with nothing active, but these are the options:
- Booster: Increases the bet by one level until hitting four – resets after a win.
- Leveller: Bet raises by two levels after five consecutive losses up until 10 – resets after a win.
- Jumper: The stake increases by one after every win until hitting four – resets after a loss.
Electric Sam plays it honest by displaying the game’s 96.00% return to player (RTP) in the paytable section. As a result, long-term players will have the potential for decent returns. For anyone hunting for the maximum jackpot, this will max out at 300 coins.
ELK has also ensured there are bonus features to trigger, with these being the top options:
- Wilds: As usual, wild symbols will be used to fill in empty payline gaps.
- Sticky wilds: These are wilds that can be locked in place.
- Sam’s Electric Treat: One sticky wild will be added to reels two, three, four, and five.
- Sandra’s Electric Treat: The multiplier will be raised and has the potential to climb right up to 10x.
- Maggie’s Electric Treat: This will result in all Maggie and fruit symbols exploding and being removed from the reels. These are replaced free by new symbols falling onto the screen.
- Free spins: You have to land three or more golden bell symbols on Electric Sam to launch the free spins.
Strategy and Tips
In Electric Sam, you’re better off avoiding the betting systems and just controlling the wagers yourself. Try to lower the stakes and play longer to take full advantage of the Electric Treats.
As a concept, Electric Sam doesn’t make a lot of sense, but this isn’t exactly a requirement of good slot games. Basically, they have to be fun and offer chances to win – Electric Sam definitely fulfils this criteria.